Last Revised: 12/09/2019
Indshine (“Indshine,” the “Company,” “we,” “ours,” “us”) respects and values your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or utilizehttps://indshine.com (the “Site”) or Indshine application, if any and when available (the “Application”) (each being a component of the “Service”), as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Not Intended for Children Under Age 13. The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use]. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Types of Information We Collect. Like many other online services, Indshine collects various information from its users (“Users”). We, along with any third-party companies or individuals with whom we work, may collect information directly and voluntarily from you when you use the Service. We consider the information we collect in two broad categories: “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.”
4. Location Information. We may, from time to time, track use location through IP logging for security and fraud prevention purposes.
5. How We Collect Information. We collect information from you in the following ways: (a) Directly from you when you provide it to us; (b) Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies; and (c) From third parties.
6. Automatic Data Collection and How We Use It. In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, the Company and our service providers may track information provided to us by your device or browser, or by our analytics tools when you use the Service. As you access, use, and interact with the Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
7. What Kind of Automatic Data Collection Technologies We May Use. The technologies we use for the automatic data collection described above may include:
12. Data Security. We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks, and the Company shall not be responsible for the circumvention of any of the Service’s privacy settings or security measures.
13. California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Do Not Track Disclosure. You may set your web browser to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time, Indshine does not respond to or alter its practices when it receives a Do Not Track signal from a user’s web browser. For information about Do Not Track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
Start with our starter plan and get free 10 GB of storage with no time limit.
No credit card required.
Indshine is a technology company that provides enterprise drone software and solutions for infrastructure, mining, forestry and other industries.